FIt + Fun + Raise
Healthy Kids + Support Community
Would your organization like to have a fundraising option that promotes fitness, self esteem and team building?
POSITIVE MOTION FIT FUND RAISING alleviates the stress of having to sell products like popcorn, pizza, candles etc. by giving your organization a healthy option in which to raise money. What is POSITIVE MOTION FFR? (Fit Fund Raising)
A little about Patrick!
* Internationally known Fitness instructor/ Motivational speaker
* Appeared on Oprah promoting Positive Motion
* One of Rachael Ray’s “incredible people”
* KIDFETTI with Jordan Sparks.
* Voted #1 Fitness instructor in Chicago by Windy City Sports Magazine
* Elite 6 member Seasports team in Bahrain for U.S. Military
* Hosted of “Shape of Chicago” Exercise TV show
* Fitness representative for Reebok at national conventions
* Clients include: Presentation/ speaker at conventions for Best Buy Aveda, the United Way, Key Club International, Boys and Girls Club of America, American Gold Gymnastics, FCCLA,
* In School residencies/ exercise classes in Paris, Leon.
* Grand Cayman , Boston, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Minneapolis, Palm Springs, Tampa,
Grand Cayman performance with Sean Paul
* Imagine International peace project in Russia, China and U.S.
* Facilitator/ presenter TARGET MARKET anti tobacco program
* Cunard cruise line Fitness instructor
Positive Motion is a lifestyle movement that encourages, inspires, and motivates people of all ages and backgrounds to attain a greater appreciation for life by filling their Tabula Rasa with positive energy, pursuing their passion through movement, and being a pro-active messenger sharing and living the Positive Motion experience.
Positive Motion is a fitness and dance class created by international presenter/choreographer Patrick Kasper.
In Positive Motion, Patrick combines elements of Hip Hop, Dance, Kickboxing, Percussive Rhythms, and Club Fantastic Choreography fusing them together to create a mind-melding, body-blasting trip to sweat nirvana.
To rock out positive motion, Patrick spins all the latest trippy tunes and hip hop beats to shake the surround and pound the downtown sound.
You'll be hip hop high in the blink of an eye - groovin' to Positive Motion, so give it a try!